AN AMERICAN HOLIDAY AT THE BUTLER
48th ANNUAL ARTS & CRAFTS SHOW & SALE
LOCATION: THE BUTLER INSTITUTE OF AMERICAN ART
524 WICK AVE. YOUNGSTOWN
WHEN: SATURDAY, DECEMBER 1st - 10 AM TO 5 PM
SUNDAY, DECEMBER 2nd - 10 AM TO 4 PM
• A MUCH ANTICIPATED AREA HOLIDAY TRADITION HELD INSIDE THE BEAUTIFUL GALLERY SPACES, GREAT HALL AND BEECHER COURT OF THE BUTLER INSTITUTE OF AMERICAN ART
• SERVES AS THE BUTLER’S ANNUAL FUND RAISER
• PROCEEDS HELP FUND THE MUSEUM’S FREE ADMISSION POLICY, PUBLIC PROGRAMS, AND ART EDUCATION OUTREACH PROGRAMS
• CHANCE AUCTION
• SPECIAL BUTLER PRIZE PACK DRAWING
• FREE ART APPRAISALS BY BYCE AUCTION AND THE BONFOEY GALLERY SUNDAY 1-3 PM IN THE AMERICAN WEST GALLERY, SECOND FLOOR (ONE ITEM FOR APPRAISAL PER PERSON, PLEASE)
PARKING: LIMITED PARKING AVAILABLE IN THE BUTLER PARKING LOT AND FREE PARKING IN THE WICK PARKING DECK ACROSS THE STREET…SKY WALK FROM THE DECK COMES PRACTICALLY RIGHT TO OUR DOOR
ADMISSION: $7 EACH - ADULTS
CHILDREN UNDER 12 FREE (MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT)
$1 OFF ADMISSION WITH NON-PERISHABLE FOOD ITEM DONATION FOR SECOND HARVEST FOOD BANK (ONE DISCOUNT PER ADMISSION)
LAST YEAR WE COLLECTED 864 LBS. OF FOOD!
THE BUTLER MUSEUM STORE & THE FINE ART SALES GALLERY WILL BE OPEN FOR SHOPPING DURING CRAFT SHOW HOURS
COLLECTIONS CAFÉ BY AVI FRESH WILL BE OPEN WITH A SPECIAL MENU
• TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AT ADMISSION BOTH SATURDAY ALL DAY AND SUNDAY UNTIL 3:30 PM.
• WINNING TICKETS WILL BE DRAWN AT 3:30 – CLOSE TO THE END OF THE SHOW ON SUNDAY.
• WINNERS NEED NOT BE PRESENT AT DRAWING – WILL BE NOTIFIED BY PHONE CALL DURING THE FOLLOWING WEEK.
• PRIZE PICK UP: FRIDAY, DEC. 7 & SATURDAY, DEC. 8, 11 AM – 4 PM, SUNDAY, DEC. 9, 12 PM – 4 PM
ORGANIZED BY WAYNE GRUVER ,THE BUTLER STAFF, THE
BUTLER CRAFT SHOW COMMITTEE OF DEDICATED VOLUNTEERS, CYNTHIA PERANTONI ANDERSON, CHAIR
● Chocolate Moonshine Company - Artisan confections, handmade with the finest ingredients using imported Belgian chocolate and sourced local cream – known for their Chocolate Moonshine Bars wrapped in pure Belgian chocolate, filled with a silky smooth center made of cream & fresh-pressed fruits, uniquely hand painted with French cocoa butter. Anne & Jeff Wateska (Allison Park, PA)
● Live, decorated boxwood trees, centerpieces and decorations by Debbie Dory & Lisa Halko (North Lima, OH) - always a show favorite.
● World-renowned Faberge style egg creations by Alcraft Egg Artistry, LLC/ Ruth Jennings (Brookfield, OH) - a regular at the Butler holiday event for many years.
● Hand tooled leather products by Ron Meade Leather (Sharpsville, PA) - known for the rich color of the leather work which is dyed, shaded, and inlaid.
● Wooden toys, benches, shelves, doll furniture and more by Morrison’s Wood Toys/William Morrison (Grove City, PA) - highly collectible wood work that has been included in the Butler show for many years.
● Natural artisan jewelry, unique leather craft accessories, wood/ leather instruments, and herbal/medicinal/organic tea blends by Tigerlily Boutique & Botanical/ Rachel Morrison (Fredericktown, OH) – another returning favorite.
● Beautiful jewelry, clocks and sculptures made from recycled high tech, functional components by ARTECO/Stewart and Susan Webb (Darlington, PA).
● Handcrafted herbal and aromatherapy based soaps, as well as products for body and home care by Thistle Dew/ Lois Tullis (Akron, OH) - a long-time Butler exhibitor.
Please see the Events page for all street festivals, art festivals, music festivals, and events that Chris Deighan Art will be set up at
AN AMERICAN HOLIDAY AT THE BUTLER