AN AMERICAN HOLIDAY AT THE BUTLER
48th ANNUAL ARTS & CRAFTS SHOW & SALE
LOCATION: THE BUTLER INSTITUTE OF AMERICAN ART
524 WICK AVE. YOUNGSTOWN
WHEN: SATURDAY, DECEMBER 1st - 10 AM TO 5 PM
SUNDAY, DECEMBER 2nd - 10 AM TO 4 PM
• A MUCH ANTICIPATED AREA HOLIDAY TRADITION HELD INSIDE THE BEAUTIFUL GALLERY SPACES, GREAT HALL AND BEECHER COURT OF THE BUTLER INSTITUTE OF AMERICAN ART
• SERVES AS THE BUTLER’S ANNUAL FUND RAISER
• PROCEEDS HELP FUND THE MUSEUM’S FREE ADMISSION POLICY, PUBLIC PROGRAMS, AND ART EDUCATION OUTREACH PROGRAMS
• CHANCE AUCTION
• SPECIAL BUTLER PRIZE PACK DRAWING
• FREE ART APPRAISALS BY BYCE AUCTION AND THE BONFOEY GALLERY SUNDAY 1-3 PM IN THE AMERICAN WEST GALLERY, SECOND FLOOR (ONE ITEM FOR APPRAISAL PER PERSON, PLEASE)
PARKING: LIMITED PARKING AVAILABLE IN THE BUTLER PARKING LOT AND FREE PARKING IN THE WICK PARKING DECK ACROSS THE STREET…SKY WALK FROM THE DECK COMES PRACTICALLY RIGHT TO OUR DOOR
ADMISSION: $7 EACH - ADULTS
CHILDREN UNDER 12 FREE (MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT)
$1 OFF ADMISSION WITH NON-PERISHABLE FOOD ITEM DONATION FOR SECOND HARVEST FOOD BANK (ONE DISCOUNT PER ADMISSION)
LAST YEAR WE COLLECTED 864 LBS. OF FOOD!
THE BUTLER MUSEUM STORE & THE FINE ART SALES GALLERY WILL BE OPEN FOR SHOPPING DURING CRAFT SHOW HOURS
COLLECTIONS CAFÉ BY AVI FRESH WILL BE OPEN WITH A SPECIAL MENU
• TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AT ADMISSION BOTH SATURDAY ALL DAY AND SUNDAY UNTIL 3:30 PM.
• WINNING TICKETS WILL BE DRAWN AT 3:30 – CLOSE TO THE END OF THE SHOW ON SUNDAY.
• WINNERS NEED NOT BE PRESENT AT DRAWING – WILL BE NOTIFIED BY PHONE CALL DURING THE FOLLOWING WEEK.
• PRIZE PICK UP: FRIDAY, DEC. 7 & SATURDAY, DEC. 8, 11 AM – 4 PM, SUNDAY, DEC. 9, 12 PM – 4 PM
ORGANIZED BY WAYNE GRUVER ,THE BUTLER STAFF, THE
BUTLER CRAFT SHOW COMMITTEE OF DEDICATED VOLUNTEERS, CYNTHIA PERANTONI ANDERSON, CHAIR
● Chocolate Moonshine Company - Artisan confections, handmade with the finest ingredients using imported Belgian chocolate and sourced local cream – known for their Chocolate Moonshine Bars wrapped in pure Belgian chocolate, filled with a silky smooth center made of cream & fresh-pressed fruits, uniquely hand painted with French cocoa butter. Anne & Jeff Wateska (Allison Park, PA)
● Live, decorated boxwood trees, centerpieces and decorations by Debbie Dory & Lisa Halko (North Lima, OH) - always a show favorite.
● World-renowned Faberge style egg creations by Alcraft Egg Artistry, LLC/ Ruth Jennings (Brookfield, OH) - a regular at the Butler holiday event for many years.
● Hand tooled leather products by Ron Meade Leather (Sharpsville, PA) - known for the rich color of the leather work which is dyed, shaded, and inlaid.
● Wooden toys, benches, shelves, doll furniture and more by Morrison’s Wood Toys/William Morrison (Grove City, PA) - highly collectible wood work that has been included in the Butler show for many years.
● Natural artisan jewelry, unique leather craft accessories, wood/ leather instruments, and herbal/medicinal/organic tea blends by Tigerlily Boutique & Botanical/ Rachel Morrison (Fredericktown, OH) – another returning favorite.
● Beautiful jewelry, clocks and sculptures made from recycled high tech, functional components by ARTECO/Stewart and Susan Webb (Darlington, PA).
● Handcrafted herbal and aromatherapy based soaps, as well as products for body and home care by Thistle Dew/ Lois Tullis (Akron, OH) - a long-time Butler exhibitor.
AN AMERICAN HOLIDAY AT THE BUTLER